Friday, April 6, 2012
Signs of Dirty Dryer Vents & Ducts
- Lint on clothes or build-up of lint on lint catcher.
- Dryer isn't heating yet still has airflow. Longer drying times, heavy articles of clothing damp at end of cycle.
- Outdoor flapper on vent hood doesn't open when dryer is on.
- Airflow in the vent seems low.
-Smells or feels "hot."
Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning / Save Money & Reduce Fire at Your Tampa Home or Business
- Reduces drying time, saving energy.
- Increases the life of your dryer.
- Reduces allergens.
- Saves your clothes from being destroyed by excessive heat and reduces moisture build up.
- Most importantly, reduces the risk of a catastrophic fire caused by lint build up in your dryer.
Our dryer vent service in unlike many other dryer vent cleaning services in the Tampa Bay area.
Mr. Roger's appliance repair and dryer vent cleaning service, cleans your dryer, inside and out, and we also do a free maintenance check on your washer and dryer for only $59.95.
Our Tampa bay customers understand the value that Mr. Roger's Appliance Repair and Dryer Vent Cleaning Service offers. We provide affordable dryer vent cleaning services, are fully certified appliance repair technicians and most importantly, we are fully licensed, bonded and insured. We provide dryer vent cleaning and appliance repair services to the following customers in the Tampa Bay area:
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services for Tampa Landlords & Property Management Companies
Dryer Vent Cleaning Tampa Homeowners and Renters
Dryer Duct Cleaning for Tampa Commercial Cleaners
Call us at (813) 870-0770 or visit us at http://www.dryer-vent-experts.com for more information about our Tampa bay dryer duct cleaning services which include a full inspection of your washer and dryer for only $59.95.